Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Boo hiss.

Well, I had my health screening today. Funny how I was most worried about my BMI and it turns out that was normal! It's my cholesterol and blood pressure that were high :( Ugh. Makes me sort of scared. I know I need to exercise daily and eat healthy, but I still worry something is wrong with me for my numbers to be elevated. My dad suffers from both, and I worry it's hereditary and I'll eventually have to go on meds, too :( Ugh. What a way to start a day I was already dreading, haha.


Haircut anxiety in full effect right now. I know it's dumb of me to worry about getting a bad haircut, but I LOVE my hair. I know it would take some effort for the girl to seriously screw it up, and I do plan on giving clear instructions but still. New salon, new worries I suppose. But, at least it's a bright, sunny day out there and after it's over, I'll get to enjoy the sunshine for a bit. I'm going to make the chicken sausage for dinner tonight, along with some pasta (I know, I know..small portions!) so I'll report back on how I like it. If it's tasty, I plan to pick up some of the flavored varieties my other grocery store sells. 


Not much else to report about right now. Mom finally booked our house at the lake for August, which is exciting! I'm still bummed that Will's family is taking vacation that same week ( I was REALLY looking forward to taking 2 vacations this year, one with each of our families but now it has to be squeezed into one). It just sucks because his family is going to New Hampshire, which is a long drive for us...whereas my fam is going to the Poconos, which is only 2 hours. I don't want to sacrifice time with either, it's sort of depressing. I feel lucky to even be able to take a vacation though. Hopefully, it will work itself out and we'll have a great time no matter where we are!


Excited for my salad at lunch. Which reminds me that I need to log into MFP for the day. I've been slacking!


Wish me luck later. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment