Monday, March 5, 2012

Award love

Sooooo Jaimi gave me the Liebster award :) I really had no idea what this was, until I read her blog (for those of you who don't know who she is or what I'm talking about, refer to JayMOO to JayME to check it out). I'm honored that she would mention me on her site, and in turn, I feel the need to spread the love I have for her to anyone who might read this. First of all, here is what the award looks like:
I thank her SOOOOOO much for it!! :) To quote her blog (and to quote Legally-Fit who originally gave it to Jaimi):

Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite'.
The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.

Well, that would be me, seeing as I have ONE follower, hahahaha. But oh well, I'll take her any day over 100. 


Second, her blog is amaz-ing and you MUST check it out! I love her, and I haven't even met her. She inspires me on a daily basis, and I can't imagine not having her to help keep me on my path to a healthier me!

I know one of the stipulations is to give this award to 5 blogs I follow with less than 200 followers, but since I'm a newbie to the blog world, I don't follow many blogs? I follow Jaimi's, so of course I linked hers to this post, but besides her, I don't read anyone else's on a daily basis. I just started following her sister, and I do follow Legally-Fit, but I'd feel bad pretending that I follow them faithfully when I don't (yet!). So for now, I just want to thank Jaim for the award and post it here since it was so thoughtful of her. In time, I hope to award it to 5 other blogs that I do faithfully follow and show them some love in turn!

5 comments:

  1. Aww! This is so sweet!!! I am so thankful for you!! You are my first dedicated reader that actually comments! I love comments! :) Thank you! :)) It is hard to follow blogs faithfully but I follow yours the most faithfully! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. right back at ya! you know I only follow yours, and can i just say that I'm a dork and I look forward to getting to work so I can see if you posted anything new! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same!! I was so missing yours this weekend!

      Delete
  3. congrats on your award! very cute blog and we are now following! :) <3

    xoxo,
    Jen and Jasmine

    http://www.iloveluxe11.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! i feel so special. Thank you ladies :) I am now following you as well. I love fashion and make-up and was so excited to start reading your blog! Thanks again for checking me out <3

    ReplyDelete