Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Swoonworthy

Ok, so I know this is totally unrelated to anything else, but I felt the need to confess.


I swoon Zac Efron big time. 


There. I said it. I know he's younger than me and a teenage girl's crush, but he's mine too damnit! LOLz. I saw "The Lucky One" last night and let's just say I fell in love (sorry Will!). I'm not saying he's the best actor by any means, but if I could bottle up his eyes and his mouth and keep it, I'd be happy. 


Guess I will get back to Googling images of him to help keep me awake here at work ;) A girl can dream, right?!



2 comments:

  1. How was it?? He is one fine beast!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you called him a beast! lolz. He sure is a sexy one!

    It was cute. I mean, it was nothing amazing and spectacular, but I'm a sucker for those romantic movies, ya know? I liked it :)

    ReplyDelete