Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I. Need. To. Do. This.

I need to. I have no other choice.

I HAVE to work out. I have to get some kind of motivation going. I cannot stay where I am, making a half-assed attempt to eat "right" and then not work out. I should be ashamed to show my legs and arms this summer--THAT is my punishment for not making my body right sooner!

Summer is pretty much upon us (hello, heat wave) and I've done nothing.
It's time to remedy that. It's going to be a weekend full of pools and bathing suits and sunshine and here I am, chunky and pale and wanting to hide in my jeans and 3/4 sleeve tops. This weekend will strip that away from me and I have no one to blame but myself.

Is the solution to get up early and walk/jog before the heat hits? To sacrifice sleep if need be? or is it to stay inside and do workout videos on the TV? Will I push myself to the limit that way?
I don't know. But something needs to change, even if my hair will poof and my time straightening it will go to waste.

It's time to embrace my curly "summer hair" and get my sweat on.
And I hate sweating.

But...it's...time.

No comments:

Post a Comment